Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Listening To Your Internal Voice



I have been listening quietly within. I am thinking less, and I am listening and feeling more. I have allowed the sureness of my internal voice to be my guide, and even when I felt afraid or thought what I heard to be absurd, I have listened, and I have followed its guidance. As a result, I have experienced more joy, more moments of being moved to tears, and more awakening or heart opening experiences. I have connected with new people with whom I would not have likely connected otherwise. My life has been richer for being quiet and making time and room to listen to myself.

Make time today to be still and quiet and listen to your internal voice. Take a chance and do what it guides you to do, even if it seems absurd. Notice what happens. Notice the slender threads of connection to which it leads.

1 comment: